As a company matures in its agile transformation leveraging the scrum framework eventually it will need to scale in order to grow beyond individual scrum teams. Our experience has been that there is no “one-size” fits all scaling solution within IT and business that can deliver consistent results. This being the case then why do conversations about scaling Agile focus on canned out of the box solutions?
The Co-Creator of Scrum Dr. Jeff Sutherland invites you to consider the Scrum@Scale™ framework to address large-scale scrum implementation. This is adaptive scaling approach is fractal in nature and scales to any size which allows for context-driven solutions and for unique, customized Scrum implementations designed for the context of your business.
Scrum@Scale® is modular and tailors to the unique needs of your organization and ensures that anti-Scrum patterns and unnecessary overhead are not introduced into the scaling solution. This Scrum@Scale training is designed to teach how to lead and implement the Scrum@Scale framework through understanding responsibilities leadership, the Product Owners, and the teams themselves.
As a Scrum@Scale Practitioner you will:
- Learn how to deliver twice the work in ½ the time without adding new teams
- Create and prioritize an MetaScrum Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Understand how the Scrum Master and Product Owner roles scale
- Enable cross team collaboration that can scale to1,000s of people
- Be able to share and implement the Scrum@Scale™ framework
- Understand: scale, distribution, saturation and velocity, the four dimensions required to scale Scrum throughout an organization
- Understand how to do release planning with multiple teams
- Learn the key indicators and metrics to measure at the Enterprise level
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Team member
- Some hands on understanding of how a scrum team works.
The Scrum@Scale® course will be led by instructors who, when not in the classroom, are actively coaching, training and transforming teams at both large and small companies.
Upon successful completion of the class, you will be given a link and instructions to complete the Scrum Inc Scrum@Scale exam in order to become a Scrum@Scale Certified Practitioner.