Pia-Maria Thorén - Psychological Safety Game
Playing the Psychological Safety game is a fun and efficient way to understand what might be the most important prerequisite in any organization for greater performance and happiness among employees and managers. The game is played in a group of 3-5 persons and a table is necessary to spread the 72 cards on. The cards can be used for playing in many different ways, depending on if you are an existing team or if you have just met and will use the cards to decide what to keep your eyes on and follow up on to be able to continuously improve.
- Understanding what is important for people
- Getting more input on things that could increase psychological safety
- Insight in what managers and HR can do
- Using the cards as input for team agreement
- Help to open up for difficult conversations